“Think, Think, and Think.”
K. K’s areas of expertise include Land Law, Civil Litigation, Criminal Litigation, Commercial Practice and Probate and Estate Matters
Kwasi Kwakye-Serbeh, affectionately called K.K., is a Senior Associate of Zoe, Akyea & Co.
He is a seasoned legal practitioner, a Surveyor, and a Project Management Professional with a passion for excellence.
Not only is K.K. a detail-oriented person with vast experience in the legal profession, but he is highly skilled in other professions that also complement his legal practice.
He demonstrates a proactive and relentless approach in pursuing all matters he is instructed on.
- Ghana (2018)
- Ghana School of Law, Professional Law Course (BL.) (2018)
- University of London, LLB (2015)
- Wisconsin University College, MBA Finance (2010)
- Kwame Nkrumah University of Science & Technology, BSC Land (2004)
- Kumasi Technical University, HND Marketing (2002)
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Member, Ghana Bar Association,
- Member, Ghana Institution of Surveyors
Mr. Serbeh is particularly interested in Ghana’s political affairs and uses politics and governance as an avenue to affect lives positively. Mr Serbeh enjoys listening to music in his spare time.